‘They said if I question anything they would take my son away until he was 16′: Father of brain tumour boy Ashya claims he was threatened by British authorities

0

‘They said if I question anything they would take my son away until he was 16′: Father of brain tumour boy Ashya claims he was threatened by British authorities


‘The father of Ashya King yesterday claimed British authorities threatened to remove his son for 11 years after he challenged doctors over his treatment.
Brett King said he fled abroad with his wife and seriously ill child after being warned that the youngster would be taken away until he was 16 with no contact with his parents or siblings.
He made the claim as his son was stretchered out of a pioneering cancer treatment centre in the Czech Republic clutching a teddy bear after doctors found no immediate signs of cancer regrowth since recent surgery on his brain tumour.’
Read more: 'They said if I question anything they would take my son away until he was 16': Father of brain tumour boy Ashya claims he was threatened by British authorities

0 comments: