My father, the Earl who raped me as a boy: In a harrowing interview, writer reveals why he’s risked wrath of his aristocratic brother and sisters by exposing him

0

My father, the Earl who raped me as a boy: In a harrowing interview, writer reveals why he’s risked wrath of his aristocratic brother and sisters by exposing him


‘When Robert Montagu, younger brother of the Earl of Sandwich, first decided to publish his memoir, he thought he’d present it as fiction, using a pseudonym, such was the painful nature of the story that was about to unfold.
His was a disturbing tale about an innocent seven-year-old boy whose father confused love with lust and abused him on an almost daily basis until he was 11.
Yet Robert, son of the 10th Earl of Sandwich, knew all too well this was not fiction. And when A Humour Of Love is published next month, it will be under his own name.’
Read more: My father, the Earl who raped me as a boy: In a harrowing interview, writer reveals why he's risked wrath of his aristocratic brother and sisters by exposing him

0 comments: